Caring for Those Who
Care For Our Patients
Rewarding Your Time and Talent
Our teams are passionate about helping each and every patient live the best, most satisfying life possible. As a vital part of our mission, your time and talent will be appreciated, recognized, and rewarded.
Satellite benefits include:
- Comprehensive coverage options for employees and their families that suit a variety of needs.
- Health benefit options that encourage physical and mental wellness.
- Life insurance, disability, and retirement plan options to help maintain financial stability and plan for the future.
- A pro-active and engaging wellness program that introduces health and wellness opportunities to employees and promote a healthy workplace culture.
Professional development programs that help you get the education and training
you need to take your career to the next level, including:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Conference, seminar & workshop attendance
- Regional professional association meeting attendance
- Certification and/or Specialized Training, and Continuing Education.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) to help you balance work and personal life, spend time with friends and family, and just rest and relax.
- Scholarships to the children of Satellite Healthcare employees to help make higher education a little more affordable for our families.
- An adoption assistance benefit to eligible employees adopting a child.
Hear From Employees
What it's Like to Work at Satellite
“Several of my extended family members had polycystic kidney disease. Satellite Healthcare took care of them and helped make their lives much better. I wanted to work for the company that cared for my family and gives back to my community.”
Larisa, Clinical Manager
True Team Environment
“My co-workers and I have a shared purpose. We work together to find innovative ways to improve lives, patient by patient.”
Dennis, Master CCHT
All About Relationships
“Satellite knows it's all about relationships. Relationships are why I chose to be a dialysis nurse. I love seeing patients over and over again. I know I can have the biggest impact when I truly get to know and appreciate each patient as an individual.”
Committed to Our Mission
“The company has shown me that when everyone lines up with the mission, moves in the same direction, and works towards the same goal, patient quality of life is improved and lives are saved.”
Celes, RN CDN
Patients are Cherished
“Small details make a big difference in a patient's quality of life. Slowing down and taking a few extra minutes to say hello and hear about their day is just one way that I treat a patient like a cherished member of the family.”
Rosamaria, Master CCHT