Satellite Healthcare – Improving the Lives of Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
In 1973, Norman S. Coplon, M.D. began Satellite Healthcare with the objective of improving the quality of life of his dialysis patients. Dr. Coplon established Satellite Healthcare as a not-for-profit, community benefit organization, which allows us to focus primarily on patients.
Four decades later, Satellite Healthcare has shaped CKD healthcare in our industry, and continues to elevate the standards of patient care and innovation.
Today, we provide a range of expert services to patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD). Satellite strives to individualize each patient's care to help him or her enjoy their life to the fullest.
- Satellite Dialysis — We operate 40 high-quality, state-of-the-art, patient-friendly dialysis centers that meet the long-term clinical needs of more than 4,000 CKD patients.
- Satellite WellBound — With more than 20 centers in place, we focus on personalized training and support for patients performing dialysis at home. In addition, WellBound provides a robust complement of pre-dialysis patient wellness education programs that can help prevent or slow the progression of early stage CKD.
At each of our centers, we put our patients first by providing:
- Compassionate care with a personalized touch
- Wellness education to empower longer, healthier lives
- Best clinical practices resulting in outcomes that consistently exceed industry performance standards
- Opportunities for nephrologists to focus on their patients in comfortable, state-of-the-art environments
In addition to patient care, our clinical research division works on finding medical breakthroughs for CKD patients by conducting both internal and external research.
For more information, contact Info@SatelliteHealth.com.