Satellite Healthcare Supports Better CKD Patient Care and Health Advances Through Philanthropy
Satellite Philanthropy is dedicated to undertaking charitable activities that lead to important benefits for patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD). An independent scientific advisory board of leading CKD researchers as well as the Satellite Healthcare board of directors guides this team.
Philanthropic activities include supporting:
- Ways to reduce the financial and practical barriers to patients' access to treatment
- The education of patients, families and medical practitioners about aspects of kidney disease
- The study and exploration of the causes and cures for kidney disease, including funding of universities and academic institutions nationwide through the Norman S. Coplon Extramural Grants
- Efforts to improve awareness of kidney disease and its prevention and treatment
- The work of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) through significant annual donations and active participation in a number of its regional kidney walks
For more information, contact Info@SatelliteHealth.com.