Recipe: Apple-Cranberry Crumble
- 6 medium apples (cored, peeled & sliced)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup dry oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- To prepare topping, mix together flour, oats, brown sugar, ginger and nutmeg. Add oil and honey, then mix well to make coarse crumbs.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, cranberries, sugar and cinnamon. Put apple-cranberry mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle topping evenly over filling.
- Bake at 375° F about 1 hour. Serve warm.
Nutritional information per 1/12 of recipe: