Recipe: Lemon Blueberry Cream
May 23, 2011
- 1/8 cup fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup lemon curd
- 2 egg whites
- 1 Tbsp caster (superfine) sugar
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Divide blueberries between two ramekins. In a small saucepan, heat the cream gently until the edges bubble. Stir in lemon curd.
- Whisk sugar and egg whites in a bowl until well blended. Gradually whisk the cream mixture into the eggs. Divide the mixture evenly between the two ramekins. Place the ramekins in a shallow roasting pan filled with boiling water to a depth of approximately 1 inch. Bake 25–30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
*Nutrient analysis not available. High calorie, high protein, low potassium, low phosphate.