Recipe: Protein Bars
Makes: 4 servings.
Nutrient analysis per bar
Phosphorus 73 mg
Potassium 162 mg
Protein 15 g
Sodium 136 mg
- 5 Tbsp. Body Fortress whey protein powder
- 2/3 c. old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 c. unsweetened puffed rice cereal
- 6 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. butterscotch chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 400° F. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl to form a stiff mixture. Spread on a greased baking sheet and mark into four bars with a knife. Bake 8 – 10 minutes or to desired crunchiness.